5/31/08

New Projects Online...

I did warn you earlier that it would be a while before I posted again, ha ha. Things are a little calmer now and Little League season is over.

Somehow, though, I'm back to having three new Web site projects in the hopper along with some other gigs. Word of mouth is a wonderful thing.

But at least I've managed to (mostly) finish up a couple of other projects first:

The Zink Bippus Tennis Camp site recently went live. And this year's Cocalico Dodgers baseball movie is done, too - so far parents and kids have been giving rave reviews, ha ha...

Which reminds me, if you like the baseball movie, I can do stuff like this for you, too. Of course, it doesn't have to be baseball-themed. These movies make great anniversary or birthday gifts, or gifts from children to their parents, etc. Check out my familystories.tv site for more info.

2 comments:

Glen Bentley said...

Great blog...keep up the good work.

Glen Bentley said...

Great blog, keep up the good work.